Saturday, June 9, 2012

Extraordinary Ibu Bunga Matahari

One of the scenes from my animation about a supermom

Every single time anyone sees me with my mom - especially mom's friends, one common plus very popular statement comes out from their mouth; automatically. Of course the statement will be said after they have ensure if I was mom's sister or daughter. "OMG! She's really represents you!" And . . . . there it goes again . . .  the what my mom called 'muka fotostat' issue.

 Although I usually would yelled hysterically and pretend to be angry about it, I actually proud of the title 'Mommy's Clone'. Why should I be upset about having my mother's face and almost all (owh yeah that's right) her behaviors or actions. There is no definite reason to deny I am her daughter. Not to mention she is a very successful woman. 

Other kids at my age do not have the chance to see their mothers received any awards, or being respected by the others; especially by their own friends who set up a dream to be just like her. Even my cousin wanted to be like my mom. My friends? A lot of them. How incredible the influences my mom gave them. 

She was only a tiny girl before , from a very very poor family - very ; compared to the TV3 Bersamamu's family. But she got a strong will  which I thought she inherited it from my grandmother. She went through a horrible break-up, problems never stop chasing her til now but she also never give up and show me how strong a woman can be. 

She show me the perfect smile of a mother, and hiding a full of 'plastered' heart inside her. Mom, I might be a little useless at some times, I complaint a lot and I can not imagine how many troubles were caused by me.

But whatever I did in the past that hurt you were those things I regret. The word "ibu" means a lot to me. It means "my world". And I proud to be your little daughter.

2 comments:

  1. terima kasih my chubby chubby. terima kasih sebab kak dan adik menjadi anak2 ibu. ibu bukan manusia sempurna. tapi adik dan kak kena bersedia mengharungi hidup, jika sudah puas memandang kerlipan bintang di angkasa, mesti kerap juga merenung rumput di bumi. maka kita akan menjadi manusia yang selalu menyedari hidup ini ada atas dan bawah.

    ReplyDelete