Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Anime + manga = Animanga

Shonen

Anime & manga; do they sound familiar to you? If they did; well...is there any problems with me liking those two things ? I prefer a "No" answer but if it is a "Yes"... ; doncha' worry because I'm not going to punch you in the face (as we've got PC's screen between us)...I just want to make you change your answer ;)

As I concerned, a lot of people around me often choose the answer of "Yes" which I hate the most because I love animanga so much! It's not like what they though t; "Anime+manga are stupid things and they are made-by-kids-just-for-kids-stuff." Animanga have their own genres and you can "conduct an experiment" by letting your kids or your little brothers & sisters to watch anime with hentai genre. No , you can't do that as hentai contains 100% 18SX or should I say ; adult contents in it. It's definitely not a kids' stuff ; hell no...

Kodomo/Kids

Now, let's start a short briefing on the topic of WTH is anime & manga. They are actually Japanese pronunciations or words which mean animation & comic but many take them as Japanese animations & comics. Both animanga own many genres such as shonen, shoujo, seinen, harem, yaoi, hentai, etc. Kids are not allowed to watch or read any animangas they wanted because not all of them are suitable for a child-reading.


Yuri/Lesbian
Adults


There's an issue that I happened to be found in a local Malay newspaper a few years ago; involving Bleach & Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu animes which contain something-that's-gonna-spoil-your-kids' contents. The TV stations made the right decision to aired them during midnight & labelled them as an adult show. But then some narrow-minded parents asked the TV stations to change the anime schedule to be aired in the morning or afternoon so that their children are able to "enjoy" those animes too. That's the dumbest action I've ever heard; to let a child watch any animations they wanted?! The requests are being accepted but "yeyyy" those animes have a huge numbers of deleted-scenes & as a grown-up..., I have no interest to watch it anymore. I even can't understand or catch-up the anime's whole stories.....well, as there are too many scenes to be removed for the sake of those kids' eyes.


Shojo

Yaoi/Gay


I decided to stop watching any anime on TVs and continue on my hobby of collecting anime DVDs & bought some mangas for myself. Sometimes I also go online manga reading....anddd...all my irritated feelings then gone far far awayyy ~ ~


So, what d'ya think? It's up to you to believe in my story or not. It's just .... I'll leave it to you to rethink about it !  \(^_0)/

No comments:

Post a Comment