Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Toilet Bowl Restaurant

Malacca franchise

Have you ever thought about enjoying your lovely breakfast or dinner in the toilet? I bet your answer must be sounded like this; "Ewww" or "Gross" or any other ultimate-disgusted-words. Well, FYI I'm currently in Malacca with my mom and we just happened to pass by a very unique restaurant with a...weird concept...that is toilet concept....As what my mom said, it's a 3 in 1 restaurant (no it's not actually) ; poo, pee & eat...and then I went *puked*  (+_+)


T-Bowl


As I got back to the hotel, I searched for some information on the restaurant & I learned that its name is "T-Bowl" concept restaurant. The T-Bowl (Toilet Bowl) Restaurant was established on 18th Feb 2008 at3rd floor of QueensBay Mall. The restaurant was originated by the founder, Samuel while he was sitting on a toilet bowl one day. All of a sudden he has an idea of eating while sitting in the toilet bowl just as in the movie directed by Anthony Wong a few years ago. Furthermore, he would like to open a special concept restaurant in Penang, hence inspired him to fuse this concept into the food and beverage industries. This restaurant has designed base on the bathroom concept; where the toilet bowl used as seat, basin as dining table, mini toilet bowls as food bowl. Beside that, this restaurant has 3 cute and meaningful main theme characters call the Tbros (Toilet Brothers) such as the toilet bowl, stool and shower. There are varieties of food here range from Japan, Korean, Western, Hong Kong till oriental style. The one that I saw in Malacca is actually its 4th franchise.

Here are some pictures I got for you, go get your lunch there if you're interested in it...although the toilet concept is not very suitable for the Malaysian culture (^_^)/ *my mom seems to be interested in those poo-shape's ice-cream....for me, it's a total gross....


sorry, you can't poo here
have a seat on the toilet, sir
deliciously-made w.c.'s soup
freakalicious ice-cream?!
the most delicious shit
toilet-soup, want some?






                   

1 comment:

  1. T-Bowl (Toilet Bowl) Restaurant, the restaurant start since Feb 2008 at 3rd floor of QueensBay Mall...
    http://malaysiasfood.com/t-bowl/

    ReplyDelete