Friday, February 28, 2014

Bad subs, they’re everywhere….


*sigh ~ *

It’s quite some times since I last bought anime DVDs. Well, the costs of living become higher and higher each days and if I wanna stay alive I had to refrain myself from buying any DVDs. The last few DVDs I bought was 2 years ago, I guess. But I only got to watch them a few months after the purchase as I was getting stuck in my student life’s schedule. 


My subtitles choice is of course English. I don’t understand Mandarin and the Malay subs are always disappointing. It’s not about the language but those who did the subs in that language. 


Behold ; the ultimate FAIL compilations of Malay subs in Cuticle Detective Inaba anime. You got to see it to believe it.


From the very first scenes

Visiting Inaba's office


It's 'rock salt' not 'rock'

Is the police becoming a thief?


Run!!!!

'work' gives a lot of meanings....

I don't know what to say anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment