Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Strawberry Returns



I stopped writing for almost a year and I didn’t quite active at doodling anymore – not as I remembered; although I’m still in Art & Design industry. Throughout the past year; 2014 I have experienced a lot of new things and most of them were really unexpected. Well, nothing in life is really what you are expecting so it is quite normal meh. Without writing or sketching all the good and bad stuffs, I nearly forgot about half of the memories especially the worthy ones.


In 2014, I did my practical training, meet new and interesting people, learn new experiences, eat new foods, went travelling from the places I known to the ones I barely recognized, face my allergy to Mom’s cats and got job payment for the first time but also got fooled by illogical reasons. And….of course there are a lot more things but there’s not much to write about as I worried you might get bored and sick of this post.


Without further ado, I will gladly continue my writings whether you like it or not because I made this blog for my family especially Mom that is why most of the entries are pretty bold and straightforward.


I wanted to apologize if there is any harsh word or sarcastic critics among my writings. It’s just the way I think the same as the way some of you think when you’re posting selfies, hatred comments, annoying lovey dovey acts and your lunch for the world to judge.


Yeah, sorry about that last statement too. Heheh  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment